HomeAboutGetting StartedProductsFAQsPressContactPartners & LinksCareers

GreenRU | 2255 Little Wall Lake Road, Blairsburg, IA 50034
Organic Waste Diversion
855-RU-VERDE
A Chamness Company
News for GreenRU
GreenRU ® P.O. Box 1330, Des Moines, IA 50305
The Cedar Rapids Kernels have stepped up to the plate to make their clean-up at Perfect Game Field a little "greener" this season.
GreenRU Diverts Waste at Ingersoll Live
GreenRU partnered with Recycle Me Iowa on Aug. 27, 2011 to help reduce waste at  Ingersoll Live in Des Moines. GreenRU collected compostable waste, 55% of the event's total waste, and Recycle Me Iowa collected recyclables, 28% of the total waste. Together we diverted 83% of the event's waste from the landfill.

GreenRU Creative Director Emily Bibler was recognized by the US Composting Council (USCC) as the 2012 International Compost Awareness Week poster contest winner. 
The Hotel at Kirkwood Center has teamed up with GreenRU to turn their food waste in reusable compost.
The Daily Freeman Journal covers the work that Maid-Rite had done to become more sustainable through GreenRU.
A story in the Corridor Business Journal featuring our company right after we started working with the Cedar Rapids Kernels. 
 Tom Wieseler started composting food waste from the Coe College cafeteria five years ago. Now, he has help from GreenRU.

Mount Mercy University was recognized by GreenRU for a successful food diversion project on Tuesday, April 23. In just three months, Mount Mercy diverted 15 tons of waste from local landfills.
GreenRU works with Kirkwood at their Kirkwood Class Act restaurant and culinary kitchens. 
The Iowa City branch of a nationwide manufacturing plant is turning tons of waste into tons of recycled material with help from GreenRU.