GreenRU | 2255 Little Wall Lake Road, Blairsburg, IA 50034
1. It's simple! Just contact GreenRU to set up a meeting at your facility with a GreenRU coordinator. During this GreenRU meeting, an evaluation of your current waste stream will be conducted and you will be given an in-depth review. GreenRU will provide you with specific internal and external set-up including signage, training, and instruction manuals.
2. You will then receive a proposal, created specifically for your facility, with the number of carts and/or bins you will need, the frequency of pickup, the cost, and the estimated amount of landfill waste you will reduce. In most cases, a waste audit will be performed prior to the start of services. GreenRU strives to be cost-neutral or less expensive to your business model.
3. Once you decide to move forward with GreenRU, we will provide you with the proper number of carts or bins, signage, training, and instruction handbooks you will need. We will also put your company on our pickup schedule.
4. You will receive GreenRU signage for your organics/trash areas as well as clear multilingual handouts explaining what can and cannot be put in the compost carts and bins.
5. The GreenRU Education Kit is an important component for your new GreenRU system to be implemented efficiently. Training your staff, customers, and patrons is key to the success of your program. Our GreenRU Team would be happy to speak at your school assemblies or classrooms so children can participate in the composting effort.
6. After your service has begun, GreenRU will provide you with a quarterly report on your total usage by the ton to help you with your organization's tracking the results of your waste diversion efforts.
Call us today to get started!
Setting up your GreenRU service: